11 yr old murders dad's GF

SAMBUSA

Saw this on the Busa site, WTF?????

An 11-year-old boy shot his father's pregnant partner in the back of the head, before getting on the school bus and heading off to school.

Jordan Brown has been charged as an adult for the shooting death of 26-year-old Kenzie Marie Houk in western Pennsylvania, according to Lawrence County District Attorney John Bongivengo.

Houk's family and friends revealed that she'd had problems with the boy in the past.

"There was an issue with jealousy. He told my son stuff," Houk's brother-in-law, Jason Kraner told the Associated Press.

"He actually told my son that he wanted to do that to her."

Brown, the son of Houk's live-in boyfriend, was charged with criminal homicide and criminal homicide of an unborn child.

The fifth-grade student is being held in Lawrence County Jail, with a preliminary hearing set down for Thursday.

Brown was picked up from school by Pennsylvania State Police officers on Friday, who found Houk's body after her 4-year-old daughter alerted tree cutters to the fact her mother was dead.

The parents obviously screwed up for letting their kid have the mindset that could cause him to kill.

^^ This has nothing to do with parenting. Obviously the kid is sick.

And why wasn't the gun out of reach? Or locked up?

Parenting FAIL!!!

True, the gun should have been locked up.

I agree. That kind of pure hatred and jealousy is not something parents can instill into a child's brain. How it happens I do not know but this is definitely heartbreaking. As for the gun, yes it should have been locked up, but if this kid was that intent upon killing her, he more than likely would have come up with another way to accomplish it...

I agree. That kind of pure hatred and jealousy is not something parents can instill into a child's brain. How it happens I do not know but this is definitely heartbreaking. As for the gun, yes it should have been locked up, but if this kid was that intent upon killing her, he more than likely would have come up with another way to accomplish it...

+1 a gun has to be much better than a kitchen knife. And who's to say that he wouldn't have used that instead? Sad sad story!

Seriously? You really believe that a parent has no infuence on a what a child does? Obvious that niether of you have children

And you both contradict yourselves. You say that the parent isnt at fault but the gun should have been locked up

Seriously? You really believe that a parent has no infuence on a what a child does? Obvious that niether of you have children

And you both contradict yourselves. You say that the parent isnt at fault but the gun should have been locked up

No.. pay attention this time..

I said the kid having he mentality to perform that kind of act generally has nothing to do with parenting. The kid is obviously sick.

I also said that he parents should have had the gun locked up.

Fact is that if the kid was going to do it, he would have found a way to follow through with or without the gun.

How do you think he got that mentality? Let me guess, video games? Or was it the music? Nah, it's Obama's fault. Shit, it's no ones fault but the parents.

I dont think you are equipped to answer either way. But as an FYI some of the worlds most renown killers were brought up in loving caring families so your opinion is just that.. an opinion

Saw this on the Busa site, WTF?????

An 11-year-old boy shot his father's pregnant partner in the back of the head, before getting on the school bus and heading off to school.

Jordan Brown has been charged as an adult for the shooting death of 26-year-old Kenzie Marie Houk in western Pennsylvania, according to Lawrence County District Attorney John Bongivengo.

Houk's family and friends revealed that she'd had problems with the boy in the past.

"There was an issue with jealousy. He told my son stuff," Houk's brother-in-law, Jason Kraner told the Associated Press.

"He actually told my son that he wanted to do that to her."

Brown, the son of Houk's live-in boyfriend, was charged with criminal homicide and criminal homicide of an unborn child.

The fifth-grade student is being held in Lawrence County Jail, with a preliminary hearing set down for Thursday.

Brown was picked up from school by Pennsylvania State Police officers on Friday, who found Houk's body after her 4-year-old daughter alerted tree cutters to the fact her mother was dead.

Just another reason I won't date men with children. :rolleyes: So sad!!!!

Actually Parent have EVERYTHING to do with kids like that, when I was a kid I had a TERRIBLE home life, I am lucky I didn't kill a bunch of people and then myself when I was a kid, I thought about it a lot. everything in my life turned around when I finally got out.

so yeah, how kids are raised can make them hate people and life enough to kill.