where to get inexpensive mud tires?

xlr8tn

Anyone know a place around columbus where I can get some inexpensive mud tires? Found a place out east ( I-70 and I-77 area) that has some good prices but if I can find something similar closer I'd rather not make the drive. I'm open to different brands too. I'd like to have Kuhmo MT KL71's but NTB out here wants $1182 installed for 4. I just don't want to spend that kinda money on tires if I can help it. The place out east I can get Buckshot mudders for $165 a tire or Federal's for $147. Size I'm looking at are 285/75/16.

how soon are you looking to get em? I can get some wild country m/t's for about 660 installed but they're on backorder at the moment

I'm not in any hurry. I talked to Discount out here a little while ago and they quoted $975 for the Kuhmo MT KL71's installed. That's getting closer to doable for me. What can you guys do installed on those in a 285/75/16? You can PM me the price if you don't want to post it.

Thanks for the posts gus. I think I might've found some at pep boys. I'll drive up there tomorrow and look at them in person. Definity Dakota MT's that are made by Cooper tire.....$133 a tire.