Toyota waited months to recall?

87GT

Okay, and they aren't saying what the Recall is? RAFF out roud. :gtfo:

Did you even read it?

An Associated Press investigation has found that Toyota waited nearly a year to issue a U.S. recall in 2005 over defective steering rods in trucks and SUVs, despite a similar recall in Japan and dozens of reports from American motorists about rods that snapped without warning.

Did you even read it?

An Associated Press investigation has found that Toyota waited nearly a year to issue a U.S. recall in 2005 over defective steering rods in trucks and SUVs, despite a similar recall in Japan and dozens of reports from American motorists about rods that snapped without warning.

Copied from your link:

Toyota Waited Months To Recall Trucks For Defect Linked To 3 Deaths

By Meg Marco on May 10, 2010 3:52 PM 0 views

An AP investigation has found that Toyota waited nearly a year after a 2004 recall in Japan to issue the same recall in the U.S.-- claiming that it had little evidence of a U.S. problem. The AP says, however, that the automaker had received at least 52 reports from U.S. drivers about a steering defect in trucks and SUVs.

“The gap between the Japanese and U.S. recalls has triggered a new review by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which could fine the automaker up to $16.4 million.

NHTSA has linked 16 crashes, three deaths and seven injuries to the steering defect.

Now, highlight where you see what you just told me.

Thanks,

Eric

Copied from your link:

Now, highlight where you see what you just told me.

Thanks,

Eric

Look under the big picture where it says "Toyota waited months to issue '05 steering recall Businessweek" and click it.

READ THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Thanks,

Eric

Alright, now.. WHY did you link me to an article, that's a summary of an article, that's probably another summary of some other bullshit article? I remember playing telephone when I was 5.. the last person never gets the story right.

Alright, now.. WHY did you link me to an article, that's a summary of an article, that's probably another summary of some other bullshit article? I remember playing telephone when I was 5.. the last person never gets the story right.

Dude shut the fuck up. It isn't my fault you don't know how to use the internet. Pack up your computer and return it to the store. You are too stupid for a computer.

Dude shut the fuck up. It isn't my fault you don't know how to use the internet. Pack up your computer and return it to the store. You are too stupid for a computer.

:lol:

http://360.kombo.com/images/content/news/internet_serious_business.jpg

You're a Toyota nutswinger...

We get it already. :asshole:

DUHHHHHH :marc:

Toyota sucks.

And the truth comes out.

Truth be told, I couldn't care less for anything post 1998'ish... I love the old school Toyotas. However, I am tired of people having personal vendettas with Toyota because they've had such an impeccable reputation. Always trying to get someone else down to look better themselves.

I've received those recall noticed every year since 1997 for my 92 toyota pickup. .Gov is just after toyota because they are non union.

Funny mines never broke, its steering 38" swampers.

I've received those recall noticed every year since 1997 for my 92 toyota pickup. .Gov is just after toyota because they are non union.

Two DIFFERENT recalls. The one in the article is for whatever model year it is that they introduced the Tacoma name on, and up. 96+ I think...