Free Motorcylist subscription

The King

hmmm, interesting. kinda skeptical though. nothing in life is free. maybe they are just going to overload me with junk mail or something....

edit: I did it anyways. After I signed up, it showed this page that makes me wonder how old that is:

YOU NOW QUALIFY FOR ADDITIONAL

SPECIAL OFFERS!

Thank you for subscribing to a one-year (12-issue) free subscription to Motorcyclist, compliments of ROADGEAR!

As a valued ROADGEAR e-Newsletter reader, we would like to offer you a special limited time offer. Click on Return to Homepage, start shopping, place an order, and we'll give you $10.00 off any order totaling $50.00 or more!

Orders totaling $250.00 or more, additionally qualify for a free T-shirt (color and size—your choice) or our best selling Ready-to-Go Hi-Tec Digital Tire Gauge (valued at $19.90 each!)

But hurry, these are limited-time offers, to be redeemed no later then 10:30 PM (MST) Monday, July 7, 2008.

Edited by justin0469

I'm fairly certain I've seen this page several months ago, signed up, and still haven't seen any magazines. Could be wrong though.

Yep. we did do that. and never got anything. it was probably expired then too. ;)