Ticket Question

staywide8

If you didnt hit anyone you had enough distance.

/thread

Not true. I got out of being cited for hitting a Smartcar because I told the cop I thought there was enough room between me, and the car in front of it.

It wasn't my fault because I couldn't see the Smartcar over the handlebars on my huffy.

like when?

Like when someone breaks into their house or car, when they report a disruptive neighbor, when one of their ex's threatens them, when they are in a bad wreck, and 100 other times when law-abiding people need help from the police?

I guess the point was, if you are one of the people that feel the need to publicly talk shit about how bad you think cops are, then you shouldn't be allowed to call them when you yourself need help.

Like when someone breaks into their house or car, when they report a disruptive neighbor, when one of their ex's threatens them, when they are in a bad wreck, and 100 other times when law-abiding people need help from the police?

I guess the point was, if you are one of the people that feel the need to publicly talk shit about how bad you think cops are, then you shouldn't be allowed to call them when you yourself need help.

wasnt talking shit about them. i said earlier that i respect and thank them but most of them need to lighten the hell up and stop being such dicks

99% of Cops aren't dicks actually.

I've never been pulled over for no reason. It's not like the rules of the road and speed limits are hidden in tablets. Most people knowingly violate the rules of the road (speed/tint/exhaust/ect.) but bitch the one time they get pulled over for it. If every copy did his job to the letter of thelaw we'd all be in serious shit.

99% of Cops aren't dicks actually.

I've never been pulled over for no reason. It's not like the rules of the road and speed limits are hidden in tablets. Most people knowingly violate the rules of the road (speed/tint/exhaust/ect.) but bitch the one time they get pulled over for it. If every copy did his job to the letter of thelaw we'd all be in serious shit.

^^^^^^^^

This.

Every time I've been pulled over, I earned it. Whether it was something I knowingly did (like not running a front license plate in Gahanna), or not paying attention to my speed. I'm fortunate enough though at this point in my life that when the police run my license, they see no driving record infractions in the last 5 years. Believe it or not, a clean record and courteous attitude goes a long way.