Best Drill Weekend yet.

Hahn

So im a Combat Medic in the OH Army National Guard and this past weekend (Thurs-Sun), we spent some time in the field at Camp Atterbury IN getting ready for our upcoming Deployment. Lucky for me, i got to go spend some time with our Snipers who were nice enough to let me get some trigger time on all 3 of their rifles. 1 of which being the Barrett 50cal sniper rifle. Let me tell you this much, that rifle will put some hair on your balls lol. I was like a kid in a candy shop the whole time i was out there shooting. Let me remind you that im a medic so we dont usually get to fire the big toys like that so it was great and i even hit the targets from 500m out. Not bad.

lol, iv heard that if we dont go to Atterburry then were prolly goin to Hood. I havnt gotten to see all of Atterbury but what i have seen doesnt seem big enough for what we need. and yes im in the 37th. 148 Infantry. U?

lol, iv heard that if we dont go to Atterburry then were prolly goin to Hood. I havnt gotten to see all of Atterbury but what i have seen doesnt seem big enough for what we need. and yes im in the 37th. 148 Infantry. U?

I'm currently with the 86th IBCT (Mountain) out of Vermont. I volunteered, got a slot with a heavy weapons company in Infantry land, then was told I'm goin with the cav scouts, then ended up in a PSD role. But in Ohio, I'm with the 811th Engineer Company (Sapper). I have a few guys from the 148th with me if you know a Sgt. Joyce (Think he was C Co.). Think I may end up over with you guys sometime.

I used to be stationed @ Hood, but I've heard about the last mob through there. It's a great place if you're stationed there, but the rotating units coming in get shit on, for they're treated like leaches. Suck the post dry of gear, ranges, and barracks.

I'm currently with the 86th IBCT (Mountain) out of Vermont. I volunteered, got a slot with a heavy weapons company in Infantry land, then was told I'm goin with the cav scouts, then ended up in a PSD role. But in Ohio, I'm with the 811th Engineer Company (Sapper). I have a few guys from the 148th with me if you know a Sgt. Joyce (Think he was C Co.). Think I may end up over with you guys sometime.

I used to be stationed @ Hood, but I've heard about the last mob through there. It's a great place if you're stationed there, but the rotating units coming in get shit on, for they're treated like leaches. Suck the post dry of gear, ranges, and barracks.

Nice, sounds like u been tasked out all over lol. and no i dont no SGT Joyce.

And the 148 Mobed at hood on the last deployment but i didnt go, heard it was like u described tho-sux for incoming MOB units.

and im sure well end up seeing you around, the guard is a small place.

Nice, sounds like u been tasked out all over lol. and no i dont no SGT Joyce.

And the 148 Mobed at hood on the last deployment but i didnt go, heard it was like u described tho-sux for incoming MOB units.

and im sure well end up seeing you around, the guard is a small place.

Since Ohio has barely shit for units, shit for training areas, and not to mention don't get shit for funding. It's a miracle any unit out of Ohio is able to deploy. Depending on a few job offers, I may have to do an out of state transfer to shake off my last year. I laughed @ the $10K/6 year re-enlistment bonus. I got $20K to re-enlist from being active duty, mistake on my part.

Since Ohio has barely shit for units, shit for training areas, and not to mention don't get shit for funding. It's a miracle any unit out of Ohio is able to deploy. Depending on a few job offers, I may have to do an out of state transfer to shake off my last year. I laughed @ the $10K/6 year re-enlistment bonus. I got $20K to re-enlist from being active duty, mistake on my part.

i heard they wasnt even doing re up bonuses anymore. i might be dumb enuf to take the 10k tho. lol. but yea i agree with u on the funding thing, pretty pathetic.

i think my old high school principal is there. i think shes a Colonel or sumthing high up. Mary Paulins sound familiar at all?

Idk. We cannot have any more correspondence though becuase howard says you are a retard.

nice meeting you though.

Idk. We cannot have any more correspondence though becuase howard says you are a retard.

nice meeting you though.

am i suposed to know this howard?

and i believe the correct term is ratard.