I feel the following way about CR mods...

nurkvinny

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mods have calmed down a lot but I never botched about them I just shake my head when not Brian or he hate me post something just to be a dick anymore

I say if someone sends a pm with a complaint post it up in the romper roomlet Brian or Joe call them fat and make fun of thier spelling till they cum and be done with it

The mods have calmed down a lot but I never botched about them I just shake my head when not Brian or he hate me post something just to be a dick anymore

I say if someone sends a pm with a complaint post it up in the romper roomlet Brian or Joe call them fat and make fun of thier spelling till they cum and be done with it

I like you.

You are not some internet pussy who only cares about himself.

Why is this in the oven ?

Seriously? You can't see the "inflammatory" (or more like "flaming" given the folks in question) potential of this thread?

My only problem with the mods is that I used to be one.

Seriously? You can't see the "inflammatory" (or more like "flaming" given the folks in question) potential of this thread?

My only problem with the mods is that I used to be one.

But to have it where even non-members can see it? If I was to attempt to join a forum, and one of the first things I saw was a thread about how bad the mods are, it would be likely that I would not join said forum.

I guess that's how you weed out the good members. lol

No.. he came to a few cr cars an coffee events as well as a track day.

2of the5 mods in here actually raced at the track day...

1 mabey 2 of the 5. Came to a Cars an coffee event/ Friday night crap meet ...

That's because we spent years going out every friday and saturday, whether it was rain snow or shine. Shit gets old after a while, or priorities change, or whatever. I did that for 3 or 4 years before I just didn't care any more, and that was before you were ever around.

No shit, get some responsibilities, and get back to me. Fucker is single, no kids, and no life EXCEPT for CR. Not hard to make it out to a track meet or parking lot when CR is your priority in life.

I got 99 problems, but making a CR meet ain't one of them.

That's because we spent years going out every friday and saturday, whether it was rain snow or shine. Shit gets old after a while, or priorities change, or whatever. I did that for 3 or 4 years before I just didn't care any more, and that was before you were ever around.

This.

No shit, get some responsibilities, and get back to me. Fucker is single, no kids, and no life EXCEPT for CR. Not hard to make it out to a track meet or parking lot when CR is your priority in life.

I got 99 problems, but making a CR meet ain't one of them.

And this. All of Mods here earned their position by supporting the site one way or another.

I am in the same boat (though I usually avoided rain and snow).

Sorry Ben but we cant let you do that. You went to a meet this year.

I wish I was 27 with time to go out every week again, its just not going to happen. At this point if I didnt know what days the track meets were 60 days in advance I wouldnt be able to make those either. There are some weekends I have free but at that point I'm too tired to go anyway. Working 50 hours a week and not being able to see my kids during the week means that 90% of the weekend belongs to them. The other 10% belongs to my xbox and wife.

This is why I have people help me run CR. I don't have the time nor the motivation 24/7.

People that are Mods are people I know personally, have done something great for CR and/or been here awhile, and ones I trust. Every Mod and Admin here has my phone#, and I have theirs. I just don't pick a name from the members list and go.

In the past, we've also tried different avenues to attenuate the negative "publicity" the Mods get. You're old school of you remember the Senior Members Committee.

Guest tbutera2112
This is why I have people help me run CR. I don't have the time nor the motivation 24/7.

People that are Mods are people I know personally, have done something great for CR and/or been here awhile, and ones I trust. Every Mod and Admin here has my phone#, and I have theirs. I just don't pick a name from the members list and go.

In the past, we've also tried different avenues to attenuate the negative "publicity" the Mods get. You're old school of you remember the Senior Members Committee.

then how the hell did dover become a super mod?? :bangbang: