New Guy Here

save_HUTCH

Yes it is slow now. Ran a ahem 17.899 at 74 MPH. Haha.

But with a TII swap, stock it would run 14's with 9 psi.

Trust me, it won't run anywhere near that. At well over 9 psi, a friend of mine was stuck at 15.56.

That was on the Shelby two piece intake, injectors, exhaust, and port work.

Trust me, it won't run anywhere near that. At well over 9 psi, a friend of mine was stuck at 15.56.

That was on the Shelby two piece intake, injectors, exhaust, and port work.

Wow, something must have been wrong. That 14's is with slicks tho and an LSD. I just wanna keep it as a DD for when I get the real play car.

• Downvote 1

Wow, something must have been wrong. That 14's is with slicks tho and an LSD. I just wanna keep it as a DD for when I get the real play car.

Good idea. lol

Don't get me wrong, if you like it, you like it. Don what you want to do with your car, I'm just trying to save you some time and money. Not to mention the headache. lol

Well the Shadow is a 5-speed A-523 car. The plan to turbo them is just kind of a plan B type thing. I would really love to get a Terminator Cobra or a Fox mustang with a 351. But I could still get the Mustang and keep the Shadow as my DD.

I happened to have a Terminator Cobra forsale

Welcome. Ft. Bliss, is not so bad. I was there for a year for AIT... I was in ADA (Alchoholics Defending America) good times, and lots of titty bars in El Paso....just a shame most of them suck.

Welcome. Ft. Bliss, is not so bad. I was there for a year for AIT... I was in ADA (Alchoholics Defending America) good times, and lots of titty bars in El Paso....just a shame most of them suck.

Haha well about that. Thy just opened up a 2 story one thats really nice. Only been there once but its a good place to chill with your buds and let off some steam.

Haha well about that. Thy just opened up a 2 story one thats really nice. Only been there once but its a good place to chill with your buds and let off some steam.

haha. Stay classy El Paso. Such an interesting city though. for being on the border with the most violent city in Mexico, it is rated as the safest city in America.

How long you been there? What unit you with? One of the guys I went to AIT with, is still out there.

Dude you are in El Paso....just hop the river and go to boys town. You can literally see a girl fuck a donkey.

That is if you don't get mugged or murdered in Juarez'. When I was there, we weren't allowed (note we still did) to go to Juarez'. It was on the ban list of places you couldn't go as an Active Duty Service Member. I am sure it still is.