Guys that wear skinny jeans...

V8 Beast

If we keep this up getting pounded in the butt while writing poems will be acceptable behavior.

I will say I have seen a few guys that pulled them off without looking like gay cowboys.... but most dont.

http://justjudyjudyjudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/jonas-brothers-skinny-jeans.jpg

NO!

Are there any Panamanian superheros?

Ha!

Here's a little info I found:

Has an obbession with guns and stars.

Attends many hardcore shows dances like a fool (if at all) and talks about obscure random bands which you will not know cos there cooler than you.

Kisses boys every now an then because scene girls like it.

Has thousands of myspace friends all of which are scene girls just to look cool and takes billions of pictures of themselves in tuff guy poses.

They also like tattoos and would get one if there rich mommy and daddy would let them.

There you go Vince, if you see a scene girl you like just french kiss the nearest dude within your reach and you are IN! :D

Ha!

Here's a little info I found:

There you go Vince, if you see a scene girl you like just french kiss the nearest dude within your reach and you are IN! :D

Don't dance.

Don't kiss dudes.

Am not on MySpace.

No tats.

No rich parents.

Guess I am 0-for-5. :(

Sagging started because people had to wear hand me downs with ropes for belts.

Skinny jeans started because some guy had two dads.

....Both are stupid as hell when done on purpose.

come up to sunbury, they both sag and wear skinny jeans at the same time. I personally believe if someone sags its just easier for someone to buttfuck them, it's like they're preparing for it.