Own a brand new car, from 1998.......

Science Abuse

One of dads customers had a 1990 ss454 pick up, he sold recently that he'd owned since new, it had all of 23 miles on it when he sold it.

Owner of a company i used to work for has a 82 camaro pacecar when we were moving buildings in november of '07 the car had 72 miles, last i talked to him is had 103 miles on it.

It's just amazing how someone can own something and not drive it at all.

who would pay that kind of money for that car? Its literally shit.

Exactly. Especially in comparison to what is available for that money today. However, you can sell just about anything on ebay and make money.

Why would anyone want to drive that car anyway.

It obviously can't be made to have 500hp+, nor can it handle at all. :p

Almost as easily as a Cobra of the same year....... until you put headers on it. Long tubes for that car exist, but fetch a premium.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/images/part/full/M6010D46.jpg

Same block, same 9 bolt mains, slightly different intake and cam profile.

Almost as easily as a Cobra of the same year....... until you put headers on it. Long tubes for that car exist, but fetch a premium.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/images/part/full/M6010D46.jpg

Same block, same 9 bolt mains, slightly different intake and cam profile.

I thought the smiley face would give it away, but I was being sarcastic due to Eli's recent post in that newb's thread with such a lincoln

You're getting slow old man.

I thought the smiley face would give it away, but I was being sarcastic due to Eli's recent post in that newb's thread with such a lincoln

You're getting slow old man.

Never miss a chance to laud the car. ;)

After all, there's a reason I was looking at for-sale ads.:cool:

One of dads customers had a 1990 ss454 pick up, he sold recently that he'd owned since new, it had all of 23 miles on it when he sold it.

Owner of a company i used to work for has a 82 camaro pacecar when we were moving buildings in november of '07 the car had 72 miles, last i talked to him is had 103 miles on it.

It's just amazing how someone can own something and not drive it at all.

Right Stuff?

There was a 69 Camaro on Barrett Jackson once that had 2miles on it and the original tire stickers. Person had bought it, trailored it home and parked in garage to never be touched again. They said all the miles on it were from the dealership moving it around the lot and showroom