Fuck Pizza Hut!!!

Sully

Fucking liars!! $10 any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings. Bullshit!!! I just tried to order a large, pan, with pep, ham, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, jalepenos, and extra cheese.

Can't order it online. It wouldn't let me. I called the nearby shop and was told that you're only allowed 5 toppings, because it won't cook well with more than 5. WHAT.THE.FUCK.

If that's they case, then why put "any toppings" in the advertisement? Instead, say "$10, any pizza, any size, any crust, up to 5 toppings".

DUH!!!! Fucking bastards.

/drunk and starving rant off

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pizza hut has some of shittiest pizza around anyways

^^ x52

It's also the most inconsistent I've ever experienced. Roll the dice near me to see if will be hot, taste good, anything....never the same shit twice.

Haven't ordered from the slut in a long time.

^THIS^

Everyone needs to eat some Jets in hilliard. It will re-write what you thought was good pizza.

ive been hearing a lot about jets i think there is one in polaris that all the chase people eat at just havent tried it yet. Might have to see what all the fuss is about lol

ive been hearing a lot about jets i think there is one in polaris that all the chase people eat at just havent tried it yet. Might have to see what all the fuss is about lol

Mellow Mushroom is the shit too...especially if you like a great selection in draft beer

i think its been talked about here before, but myles pizza pub in bowling green > *

funny story though. mom was coming back from michigan last weekend, asked her to pick me up a veggie pizza when she went thru BG (tomato, green pepper, mushroom, onion, black olive on a wheat bread crust)...i call and order it for a half bake, confirm whats on it with the guy on the line since i knew it was missing 1 thing i usually like (tomato), i pay for it with my CC, etc. she picks it up, i went out with some friends, go to her place to pick it up, now that its been ~5 hours since i ordered it ive been craving like crazy...

get to her house, open it up (they staple the box shut), and its got broccoli, cauliflower, banana peppers, some other shit. im just like. WTF. more disappointed/bummed out than i am mad.

call this place at 12:30am, talk to the manager, and he goes "yeah man, thats my fault. i put the wrong ticket on it and figured you'd be calling back.

at least i got my $ back, but now ive been hungry for a pizza from a place 2 hours away for the last week

ugh

I love Pizza Hut, I used to get their extra cheese pan pizzas all the time, DELICIOUS! These days I order a pepperoni p'zone from them a few times every month

Everyone needs to eat some Jets in hilliard. It will re-write what you thought was good pizza.

Thank you for reminding me, for some reason I never get Jet's, I always forget about that place. But yes it is pretty amazing!

I'm not sure if it's anything like the one in hilliard, but the the one in hilliard is take out only.

Honestly the best restaurant pizza I've ever had. Despite your instincts, DO order the BBQ Chicken pizza, it's phenomenal.

And since we all know that this thread is gonna take off (pizza threads always do on CR, lol) has anyone had Benny's in Marysville? Great pizza. Does anyone know when their cruise-in car show is this year?

And since we all know that this thread is gonna take off (pizza threads always do on CR, lol) has anyone had Benny's in Marysville? Great pizza. Does anyone know when their cruise-in car show is this year?

might have to stop there, i go through marysville twice a week or so.