Fuck Pizza Hut!!!

Sully

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone here tried Dewey’s Pizza in grandview? its one of the best i have had to date. All hand tossed and lots of toppings.....god i feel the need to order some pizza now

Been there, love it. They will take outrageous orders if you beg them enough.

I like Rotolo's Pizza in Grandview.

their everything pizza is the shit!

rotolo's is good

i LOVE adrioticos on campus! i hate not living on campus just for that pizza...

and maybe hounddogs pizza smoking joe's style crust...yum! with some garlic and broccoli and spicy sauce

Guest 614Streets
^THIS^

Everyone needs to eat some Jets in hilliard. It will re-write what you thought was good pizza.

Right next to the hilliard DQ right? I think I will order some to my shop later this week and try it! Im just down the road off Hayden run.

^THIS^

Everyone needs to eat some Jets in hilliard. It will re-write what you thought was good pizza.

Just tried Jet's this weekend (just bought a house in Hilliard) and it was actually really good. I was surprised...

I have been hooked on Pizza hut lately. I have tried all the crusts to see which I like. Between pan and stuffed crust....i'm in love. I have ordered all sorts of toppings. All for $10.

$11 for stuffed crust. Then an order of breadsticks. $14 dinner.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I had "little silcily's" over off Brice last week and that was some good shit. I wish it was close to me.

Little sicilys is close to me and it's one of the best in the state..

Yeah it was good. The owner works with me. She took us there last week for lunch. I really enjoyed it.

In terms of pizza out of state, in Indiana, theres a place called Pizza King, which is the shit. Also a place on IU campus called Nick's, and it is also the shit. Some of the best I have had.

Also in Ohio, BJ's Brewhouse at Polaris has some good stuff.

Pizza really does taste shitty with too many toppings and it won't cook all of it all the way if you have a shit ton on their. Just be happy they saved you 10 dollars, delivery fee if that was your planned route and a possible tip that you may or may not have shelled out to the driver.

The new Dominos Pizza is fucking incredible. By far the best out of the most common names (Pizza Hut, Donatos, Papa Johns, Little Caesars).

Sicilias on campus is pretty damn good. Gumby's pokey sticks are great, pizza not so much.

Dominos is the fucking best though.