new truck

Ryan218

Friday was my graduation and with the cobra not running right at all again i decided to just unload it cut my loses on the car get a truck then go back to the fox bodies. so i got the first part. got a truck.

99 F250 Super Duty Crew Cab. 4wd. i love this truck. sitting up high again is nice. everyone moves out of your way. none rides your ass on the highway or back roads. its great.

cobra started knocking and the tranny wouldnt stay in 5th unless you held it in 5th as well as 2nd and in 4th. didnt feel like spending that many thousands rebuilding the trans and motor.

ill get some better pics later on tonight after i get some time to cleaning it up. in the middle of a putting a new frame and a new tub for a jeep wrangler.

it also came with a cap for the bed but im not a fan of that so if anyone wants a cap for a f250 ill cut you a hell a deal on one ;)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/cid_IMG956807.jpg

damn, wish i knew you were unloading it, i saw it on craigslist for $8k, which was too much for me, but would've been interested if it was cheaper...

nice looking truck, have fun

i got a kia if i want to save gas but yeah i know it dont get the best mpg at all but its still enjoyable. i was laying under the truck and god damn is the Y pipe under this thing stupid. makes a twist down then a 180* turn. a 3" Y pipe into a nice set of mufflers is in this trucks future. :)

Guest tbutera2112

gasser failure...i had one of these in a gasser and it sucked...have fun blowing spark plugs and getting 14mpg

other than that, its a nice truck...must be the trend, get rid of mustang, buy truck haha..just picked an 01 super duty up myself (diesel), and unloaded my stang