car lover wants "in"

goodkd

Hello all - I am the proud owner of a 2005 Nissan 350Z and a new owner of a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Looking forward to getting full acceptance to this forum and getting educated on track events, good local vendors, etc.

Kevin

UA

• Upvote 3

The Z:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=1173&size=1

6 sp manual, 13 lb ACT flywheel, fully adjustable sways and Koni struts, RSR lowering springs, gunmetal Volk wheels, V1 protected, iPod integration kit

• Upvote 1

more pics please of the SRT-8.

Roger - working on it.

Mods on Jeep include: BWoody CAI, Modern Horsepower CMR Tune, DiabloSport Trinity, BWoody endlinks, Billet Technology catch can, shorty antenna

I'm in need of a wideband kit, so that is next.

Kev

oh me like. I love the jeep SRTs. Always thinking about getting one.

Yea, I just got it at Christmas time (stumbled onto a lightly used one that had not been beaten) and could not pass it up - it is amazing. I remember going to the Detroit auto show specifically to see it about 5 years ago - nice to finally own one.

Kev

Yea, I just got it at Christmas time (stumbled onto a lightly used one that had not been beaten) and could not pass it up - it is amazing. I remember going to the Detroit auto show specifically to see it about 5 years ago - nice to finally own one.

Kev

Well get the fuggin pics up BRUH!!! i wanna see this thing.

I'm in need of a wideband kit, so that is next.

Kev

First of all, nice cars, and welcome to CR.

Second, one of our sponsors (IPS Motorsports) has AEM Uego Widebands for 199$ picked up i believe. I know there under $200. Cheapest i have ever seen.

Anyways, welcome to the madness.

Put your flame suit on now.

Wanna drift the Z next Tuesday?

I'm in DC next week - but I won't kid you - drifting is not my thing or setup (though I could go "full stiff" on the rear hotchkis sways). Thanks though.

First of all, nice cars, and welcome to CR.

Second, one of our sponsors (IPS Motorsports) has AEM Uego Widebands for 199$ picked up i believe. I know there under $200. Cheapest i have ever seen.

Anyways, welcome to the madness.

Put your flame suit on now.

Sweet. Was hoping to learn some good things about IPS on this site (and I have!). I will give them a call - interested in the AeroTech wideband to run directly to my Trinity.

I was just making sure you weren't the burnout freak in the silver Z I saw yesterday on Cemetary road. I would have brought the flames of God on you.

Welcome to the forum.