School me on Sn95's

neonkiller

Well so far the deal is pretty much set on me ending up with a sn95 for the rest of the summer.

My question is.

Whats a good place for info and I can read my eyes out with tech stuff.

I really could care less about the 4.6 in the car now I really wanna pull the motor and get something with raw NA power for next year.... Any opinions?

Let the haters hate but this thing will be peeling wigs back one at a time next summer.

http://image.mustang50magazine.com/f/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0208_1998_ford_mustang_cobra/25718042+pheader_460x1000/m5lp_0208_01_+1998_mustang_cobra+sideview.jpg

I like these wheels only exterior mod I would do to the car except a set of 6k HIDs

i believe those wheels are actually bbs rk's in silver

but to keep it cheap you could get hypercoated fr500's from americanmuscle.com

if you get rear upper and lower control arms, get spherical ends. I had the poly ones in my upr arms and tore the shit outta them.

I really could care less about the 4.6 in the car now I really wanna pull the motor and get something with raw NA power for next year.... Any opinions?

5.4L? I don't know too much about them, just thought it always seemed like a cool idea.

I would think that h/c/i/e would make a redonkulous amount of TQ.

Sn95s arent bad working cars at all, I thought of switching it up and going to one but fox body is just to simple, look at boostedgt from all the 1320 video.com races, granted hes got a set up on kill, but gives ya something to shoot for

SHANTON did you see the guy on pass time that had the nav motor carbed it and had a 150 shot and went lik 10.9s or something like that... Said the motor had 110k on it. you could build that car for like 4k tops and run tens all day

they got a motor from a 00 with 80k om it for under 1500. they are about 80 miles away Creston Auto Recycling (Creston)(oh) 1-800-210-3349

Check over at sn95forums.com. Also check out this deal, I know you said sn95, still seems like a sweet deal though. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/cobras-buy-sell-244/697354-got-divorced-deal-life-time.html

Damn, that's a steal. I have no room for more cars and getting them back from Cali would be a headache, but that is truly a good deal!

Check over at sn95forums.com. Also check out this deal, I know you said sn95, still seems like a sweet deal though. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/cobras-buy-sell-244/697354-got-divorced-deal-life-time.html

Sad but true, toys are going for this cheap. In this market its better off just trading someone. Thats what I would recommend you do Shanton.

It's easier to make power with a Windsor based motor if you go N/A or spray than a modular. You can make a 393ci or 408ci out of a 351W all motor and make it run 10's and drive it home. Put some spray and you got 9's. It's a lot harder and a lot more expencive to do that with a modular based motor. Now, if you wanna go boost than that's a different story.

I think stangbangers, buckeyestangs, and I think the SVT forum, are the best places I can think of. I also say pick up a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords. It is down right full of anything and everything you can think of related to Mustangs/Fords. I take some of their tech stuff with a grain of salt, but it's stuffed with parts galore.

Sad but true, toys are going for this cheap. In this market its better off just trading someone. Thats what I would recommend you do Shanton.

Except that dude is picking up a $45,000 truck, so I'm not sure how hard the economy or his divorce hit him.

corral.net I have been a member there for about 10yrs. You have about 10yrs to catch up with my knowledge! lol j/k

I don't frequent that sight any more (more on gt500 forums now). I had a 98gt and found a lot of info on it!