anyone know who's car?

Stoopid Hipster

I was at Polaris and Cleveland ave. and a old like 90'ish vw I think jetta not too good with vw's but its was like silver with a rust hood slammed on black and chrome rims with rally tape x's on the head lights it looked sick and they were waving like they new my miata... does anyone know this car?

At least it wasn't some white camaro with a brokedick rear end around the east side.

It's not broken, just fragile and getting replaced. Don't hate just cause your Audis are too slow to break anything.

Guest tbutera2112

lol....paul does drive a gay neon....but you drive a fucking miata....are you really on here talkin shit? lol

miatas are the gayest, girliest fuckin cars ever....especially in white...white vert the size of a toddlers shoe....fuckin sweet ride bruh

lol....paul does drive a gay neon....but you drive a fucking miata....are you really on here talkin shit? lol

miatas are the gayest, girliest fuckin cars ever....especially in white...white vert the size of a toddlers shoe....fuckin sweet ride bruh

Actually, if you do any sort of real racing, Miatas are the most badass, competition destroying cars out there.

Lay off Eman, he's done more actual racing than you're likely to ever get done. This thread has reached LUDICROUS SPEED.

http://www.gamingwithchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spaceballs_61.jpg

Actually, if you do any sort of real racing, Miatas are the most badass, competition destroying cars out there.

Lay off Eman, he's done more actual racing than you're likely to ever get done. This thread has reached LUDICROUS SPEED.

http://www.gamingwithchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spaceballs_61.jpg

thank u fellas I go this just watch the videos i posted full of lolz and fun lol

Guest tbutera2112

im not arguing that they dont perform well, that doesnt change my opinion that theyre for women though.

and im not clicking your vids, i could give two shits about some miatas driving around