Black smoke in my face

Snowflake

tyler if that 250 of yours has a 6.0, look into the egr delete kits. from what i've read, usual gains are around 40-50whp and of course more tq. whatever ford did with that setup they really screwed the pooch. thats the only real mod on mine and i know that my 350 last night stayed in front of a 99 mustang gt by a good truck length from 35-90ish mph. i honestly dont think he could of came around me till 120ish, but i'm not tryin to run this big fucker that fast. ( In Mexico...of course.)

These things are really amazing with what they can do.i have no doubt that by the time i get this truck ready for a tuning session it will have zero prob making over 450 whp and possibly double that in tq. and hopefully the ability to get around 20-25mpg.

tyler if that 250 of yours has a 6.0, look into the egr delete kits. from what i've read, usual gains are around 40-50whp and of course more tq. whatever ford did with that setup they really screwed the pooch. thats the only real mod on mine and i know that my 350 last night stayed in front of a 99 mustang gt by a good truck length from 35-90ish mph. i honestly dont think he could of came around me till 120ish, but i'm not tryin to run this big fucker that fast. ( In Mexico...of course.)

These things are really amazing with what they can do.i have no doubt that by the time i get this truck ready for a tuning session it will have zero prob making over 450 whp and possibly double that in tq. and hopefully the ability to get around 20-25mpg.

Tyler has the 7.3