I wanna go to this party

Sam1647545489

i saw vag at 1:59, tits at 2:06, asshole at 2:18, another shot of asshole at 2:23, more tits at 2:27, saggy tits at 2:51 and threw up at 4:27 cause the dude was talking about sucking is semen out of a women vagina, in order to keep her from becoming pregnant. Im pretty sure it doesnt work that way.

I threw up at 4:27 cause the dude was talking about sucking is semen out of a women vagina, in order to keep her from becoming pregnant. Im pretty sure it doesnt work that way.

it's only gay if it's not your semen :barf:

You guys went off and frolicked through the river.

When you pulled up to the driveway and asked where the ramp was, there were a lot of people talking at once.

If you would have hung out for a minute, you could have used the private ramp at my buddies house just past the bridge that you turned left on and off of.

We have a fire every night either on the property where you stopped or down past the bridge.

Girls like to get drunk early in the day, and start to pole dance off the ski poles. Then once night fall hits and the fires start its titties and ass until about 4 in the morning.