This would be nice

Spoolme

Let me fix this. I have no problem with people CCW do as you wish. I am just amused that people actually put time and thought into figuring a way to carry everywhere they go.

Whens the lst time any of you every had th need to pull a gun for protection at a grocery store, or at the movies, or at a restraunt. The list goes on.

Im glad the first thing I dont think about is wheres my pistol I need to feel safe.

A person legally carrying isn't thinking that at all you asshat. They are thinking, I don't want to go to jail for doing something I should be allowed to do as an american citizen.

say it with me, gun laws do NOT prevent crime, they turn otherwise law abiding people into victims or criminals.

It should be the right of every American to carry thier firearm where ever they want, whenever they want. Society brain washes people into believing that otherwise normal people are dangerous because they are carrying a gun. People who carry guns aren't afraid, they're just taking advantage of thier rights . . . just as you do when you express your opinion.