New from the Burg

jeebs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY PHUCK!

i love jersey mikes sammiches.

Do i smell haters mr Nitrousbird are you made because your sucks? Are you made because you v8 loses to hondas? shame shame shame

- Never lost to a Honda.

- You have never even owned a car that was as fast as mine was when it was stock, oh so long ago.

- You drive car that has a dildo for a shifter. Fag.

No he's that way with 90% of the members.. . His name should be changed to Angry Man

I don't need everyone here to like me, unlike you.......

I love these hopes an dreams threads always have the same outcome. U even notice is the suppppper slow people that always make these off the wall yea I'm gonna d this this an this. In a year.. an it never happens..

How about this ill race u right now, u down? Ooo ooo next yea I wish I hope eeeee next year half the peoples cars will be gone... an so will you

I love these hopes an dreams threads always have the same outcome. U even notice is the suppppper slow people that always make these off the wall yea I'm gonna d this this an this. In a year.. an it never happens..

How about this ill race u right now, u down? Ooo ooo next yea I wish I hope eeeee next year half the peoples cars will be gone... an so will you

from what i know of mike, he'd race anybody lol, including right now if he thought he'd lose.

i only know him cuz one of my friends told me to race him lol.