I need a DJ and Wedding Cake

Hahn

After all the great feedback on a photographer, i figured i would try to find a DJ and Wedding cake as well. If anyone knows of anyone that does either of these for a good price then please let me know. We have leads for both but are always looking for better deals. Thanks alot guys.

How big of a cake do you need? I make wedding cakes. I have pictures, and I can give you a good price. If you wanna see the pictures lmk

It just needs to be big enough to feed 100-125 guests. we talked to one lady already who quoted us at 250-300.

Hm.. I could probably do it foooor.... 150-200 depending on what kind of cake you have in mind.

Youve got my attention. ill try and upload a pic of the cake were thinking of, then you can tell me what you think. ill try and get pics tonite or early tomorrow. Thanks.

I might have to use some of this feed back if you dont mind Hahn? God seems like we were just in Fire school and now we are both getting Married. kinda Weird!

Plenty of references to go around Niemo. And yea, just 3 yrs ago you was rollin through uptown westerville in a red teg with some kid in the passenger seat that didnt even have a license lol.