$20 beater/daily registration

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wish, type GSR.....fail

nah, probably wouldn't be able to tell a difference. hell when i went and looked at this i didnt even know it was a gsr until i saw the title, i was just looking for a daily/beater car.

what you didnt catch tho was the show you're gonna see if you go. ;)

Are you going to have a lane for street tire cars? and a lane for slicks ?

"We will be utilizing the staging lanes on the north side of the track that exit under the tower. Please be courteous and orderly to other drivers. The north side (left two lanes) of the track are for ALL VEHICLES ALL TIRES, including radials, drag radials, and slicks. The south side (right two lanes) are for SLICK TIRE/DOT SLICK/DRAG RADIAL VEHICLES ONLY, including motorcycles ON SLICKS.

Bikes and cars have been asked by NTR to refrain from running heads-up for safety reasons. I.E; cars versus cars and bikes versus bikes only."

PAID! x2...its the SHOW vs. the type RRRRR, haha, i'm getting pwned.

Atleast his isant powered by rice .... tisktisktisk

I'm voting for the sho

If I can finagle the day so I can go ill bring the heavy ass gas chugging expedition.

Atleast his isant powered by rice .... tisktisktisk

I'm voting for the sho

If I can finagle the day so I can go ill bring the heavy ass gas chugging expedition.

the sho motor was made by yamaha.. so hold that statement. its like rice with hairy balls

Rick, a valid driver's license is needed to run at the track.
if under 17 you have to have a parent or guardian there to sign ur waiver statuing u can race...

the sho motor was made by yamaha.. so hold that statement. its like rice with hairy balls

Yea but yamaha is beast an the rest of the cars a ford

So fine yamaha>honda. Haha

Ask Paul

This could be taken as a diss cause ur sayuing I'm slow orrr can be takin it as I might know as I've made over a 1000 passes.... lol

Bye me an zac trudat locked in a race for 20 his talon vs my expedition (if I can get the day off)

I think what nhra ta ment is are Hot lapping streettire guys running in one lane and the other used for faster cars with track prep. dosent take long for a track to turn to shit if 40 street cars are hotlapping both lanes. me myself id proably still get down with a worse 60. but ray clone mark mike c will be out of control quick if the lane goes away. just a thought. if someone has a sprayer id supply a gallon of vht for a slick car lane or fast dr cars

This could be taken as a diss cause ur sayuing I'm slow orrr can be takin it as I might know as I've made over a 1000 passes.... lol

Bye me an zac trudat locked in a race for 20 his talon vs my expedition (if I can get the day off)

with how much shit you talk if you don't show I may just ban you

• Casper unpinned this topic