$20 beater/daily registration

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

I'll have the updated list together tomorrow, I'll be in training most of the week and today is super-busy.

No you didn't....

I said I would post it in a day or so.

c'mon this is serious business, I gotta figure out what other 15 second cars I can race and maybe beat!!

Today has been a bad day and I'm still stuck at the airport. I can't do the lists from my work laptop (has the air card I'm using now), and the way things look, I won't get into my hotel until after 10pm tonight.

The list can wait.

I'm not driving, hence why I'm sitting in an airport.

Sad thing is, all of my flights have been delayed so bad that Tina has beaten me to her destination in upstate New York whereas I'll be just three hours away and won't get in until after 10pm.

Fuck airplanes, fuck flight crews that overslept, fuck aircraft "maintenance" that cannot be done at night, only right in the middle of the fucking busy day schedule.

Sad thing is, all of my flights have been delayed so bad that Tina has beaten me to her destination in upstate New York whereas I'll be just three hours away and won't get in until after 10pm.

Fuck airplanes, fuck flight crews that overslept, fuck aircraft "maintenance" that cannot be done at night, only right in the middle of the fucking busy day schedule.

Smile buddy. Would it make u feel better if we spooned? Ill let u be the big spoon this time... :D

Have you considered heavy drinking? That's what is always my friend at the airport.:D

Have you considered heavy drinking? That's what is always my friend at the airport.:D

Yep, and the air marshals love nothing more than dealing with a drunk idiot on a plane. Just let us know what it feels like to get tased. Sounds like no fun at all. Just find someone named Jack and yell at him across the terminal "HI JACK!" and see what happens.

Go keep my car happy.

BTW, fix that trailer? I need to go boating very soon.

Where r the keys at? :D

No on the boat trailer...been lazy an broke gotta find the part online eeeh

I had a red eye flight that got delayed :lol: was good drinks too mmm

Yep, and the air marshals love nothing more than dealing with a drunk idiot on a plane. Just let us know what it feels like to get tased. Sounds like no fun at all. Just find someone named Jack and yell at him across the terminal "HI JACK!" and see what happens.

Who said anything about acting like an idiot? :confused::)

• Casper unpinned this topic