Black Mazda RX-8 on campus?

KStang3.8

haha why is everybody a dick about when people make threads like this? Just trying to identify someone with a sweet ass car and compliment them....

@not brian: slow, but not as slow as my shit. But who knows how modded it was. I've never really seen exhaust like that on an RX-8.

haha why is everybody a dick about when people make threads like this? Just trying to identify someone with a sweet ass car and compliment them....

@not brian: slow, but not as slow as my shit. But who knows how modded it was. I've never really seen exhaust like that on an RX-8.

he could throw 20k at that car and it would still be slow

keep your head up. your faster than i am

for now. :)

I believe I have seen it park in the Lane Ave garage on some afternoons, in case you wanna get your M4M on.

But seriously, he parks there.

Cool, glad someone else has seen it.

I was mentioning it because it looks SEXY and CLEAN as HELL. Not because its an RX-8 lol

rx-8=fail. Ive never seen anyone actually attempt to run one hard before last night. A kid at trails had one last night and acted like he was so proud of this car. He had 'no piston' stickers all over this thing and a few exterior mods. I would have loved to ask the kid what he thought about his no piston car after he basically got beat by an 18 second civic in time trials....

he could throw 20k at that car and it would still be slow

Retarded statement. A 20b dropped in there would be about $20K and be cabable of high 600 hp+. Last I checked, that's not slow.

And as for the kid at the track with no piston stickers. RX's were made for road course. He will break that car drag racing it and then move to another car with pistons probably.