HD video from my weekend trip

88lx5oh

went on the 2nd annual memorial day weekend trip with my wife, my father and his wife. it was a great trip. ended up with about 900 miles. got a speeding ticket on the way to his place friday night :mad:... then i had the bike tip over in the dark when i was trying to back it into his garage at 4 am loaded with luggae :mad::mad: .... not much damage at all so not to bad.

anyway... we headed towards the new river gorge area, visited sandstone falls, new river gorge bridge, hawks nest, and the greenbrier hotel (which was under construction :mad: ) and went through a ton of little towns here and there, with great scenery and the roads were amazing. almost hit a few turtles crossing the road.

we ended up coming back through marlinton, and buchannon... then on up to marietta. it was an awesome weekend with family.

after that i decided im definately get adjustable clip ons of some sort. i really want a more upright riding position.

anywho... here is the video i compiled of the weekend, just some footage i took on the new camera.. its in HD so it looks pretty sweet imo :D

i shot it with my new camera... canon Powershot SX20 IS i love this thing.. its got some amazing features, shoot great hd video and the pictures it takes are amazing

remember to put the resolution to 720p

i am using cyberlink power director 8... its meehhh.. ive used better..

you have to install special codecs to edit the file type that this camera produces thoguh.. it took me forever to find it out.

the only other camera you should look at outside of the cannon is the panasonic lumix.. its the only one comparable. the nikon takes horrible video.