"Corvette Guy" - According to Jim Rome

spankis

Holy Hell I wanted to kill him the whole time. Every 5 seconds he paused for a 10 second break. That and he acts like his shit doesn't stink.

No wonder I never listen to him

Gotta agree with this, kind of annoying to hear speak.

v12 604 hp? what car is he referring to?

"Mike in portland - 'Dear Jim i know what you mean, chumps in toyota corollas are always trying to challenge the DX.'"

LMAO!

God i hate jim rome.

Edit: i think i answered my own question: 2005 Mercedes SL65 AMG, right?

v12 604 hp? what car is he referring to?

"Mike in portland - 'Dear Jim i know what you mean, chumps in toyota corollas are always trying to challenge the DX.'"

LMAO!

God i hate jim rome.

Edit: i think i answered my own question: 2005 Mercedes SL65 AMG, right?

I think so... And Jim Rome is a dick.

2005 Mercedes SL65 AMG, right?

Right, so he's the "Eurotrash Guy", who looks down on the "Corvette Guy", who beats up on the "Ricerocket Guy", all without realizing they are just different stages on the chart of "General Douchebaggery".

Seriously though, sounds like the vette guy wanted to play, and Jim "I'm loud so I'm right" Rome wasn't in the mood. It should have stopped there. Instead our man here had to whine and be a bitch about it. Here's what little Jimmy should do, go turn in your AMG, and get a nice Rolls or Bentley, getting the performance version of a car attracts other performance-minded folks, some who may even try to have a little fun on the highway while you scoff, and try to untwist your panties from out of your vag.

Edited by sol740

Right, so he's the "Eurotrash Guy", who looks down on the "Corvette Guy", who beats up on the "Ricerocket Guy", all without realizing they are just different stages on the chart of "General Douchebaggery".

Seriously though, sounds like the vette guy wanted to play, and Jim "I'm loud so I'm right" Rome wasn't in the mood. It should have stopped there. Instead our man here had to whine and be a bitch about it. Here's what little Jimmy should do, go turn in your AMG, and get a nice Rolls or Bentley, getting the performance version of a car attracts other performance-minded folks, some who may even drive try to have a little fun on the highway while you scoff, and try to untwist your panties from out of your vag.

Exactly, Mercedes guy is exactly like corvette guy but only to other Higher profile European cars.

"No offense Doc"

I love how people who think they are "car guys" buy a relatively fast stock car and think they are untouchable... Bet he wouldn't be telling the story if the modded ZR1/Z06 that was trying to mess around pulled him...