Greeting's fellow people!

warrior62

http://i49.tinypic.com/24l8ryv.jpg

The reason I bought my GT over others. I mean I love the black leather and a manual was a must..but damnnn the way my car bumps with 1,200 stock watts makes me grin ear-to ear. Screw the added wieght, I can deal with that..look at it as a traction improver ;p I'm just worried about the fact I may now be partially deaf!

Full car pics will be up tomm.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda funny, considering the shop by my house your car has been seen at. Something happen, or are you on a mission?

Hi everybody! I feel well welcomed. I will definately get some more pics of the car up! Just waxed it today..trying to find a place to get gears, diff, axles, sfc's installed (new seals and bearings included). And the sfc's and axle tubes (to axle housing) need welded. Can't wait for the finished result! I'm sure I could do some of this myself (as if I have the time to anymore..), but for the welding a shop/mechanic is necessary. Any suggestions for a person/place to do this are appreciated.

I am here on CR to get my fix of car conversation with some locals. I am always seeking or offering knowledge (some may say two cents!), and a good forum is the perfect place to do such.

To Rhett: Damn man you had a lot of torque..did you spray??

yes... lol. Dj, check out jeggs for a set of gears. thats where i got mine, if you remember me showing you. also, since your blown, i really wouldnt go any higher than 3.73. even 3.73 is a little steep. personally, id do 3.55's. anything above 3.73 is just going to be traction loss until 4th gear.

also, there are plenty of sponsors on this site that would be glad to install them. i had mine done by a member on here that no longer is active.

********s, IPS Motorsports, Pickups plus i believe will do them also.

the guys over at pick ups plus do alot of performance mustangs, and are members on here. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75 they certainly know mustangs.

anjoy your stay, hope to see you around.

join date july 08 intro in june of 10?

i smells me's a trolls dawgs

Yea i was at work in 08, was tryin to get on here and ask a quik question about the meet's then saw I had to do an intro and get rep to view the rest of CR so I said f*ck it at the time..

oh! i understand..am I not allowed to mention that shop? Sorry I didnt know thts why those words were censored, I thought you were tryin to keep ppl from sayin d*ckhead haha

Welcome. The shop you mentioned does good work (when he takes his time and pays attention to details) But there has been issues on here with the owner. I say, if you like his prices, have him do it.

+ rep for a clean GT and actually doing the work yourself.

when he takes his time and pays attention to details

Quoted for posterity.

I will say that Rob and his shop were removed per his own request. You, DJ, have been named as a previous customer of his.

Whether or not you are, and whether or not you decide to use him, he has been segregated from CR per his demands.

So if you like his pricing, go for it. However, there are plenty of Sponsors on CR that warrant the business from it's members and their pricing is very reasonable.

Cheaper is NOT always better.

hmm..Thanks, I will be sure to take all that into consideration..I am currently awaiting a quote from IPS and I have heard good things about them. Alot actually. As for me being a previous customer there, I am going to have to insist it is purely coincidental, I have never once seen the place nor heard of them. Darkformula, I didnt mean to offend. I wouldn't benefit at all from lying to you or anyone else here, I'm just looking for some guidance and I do hope you believe me. Again, I ve never taken the car anywhere, I have pics of ME installing the blower, transmission, in my garage..but thank you for the clarification and advice

:rolleyes:

haha I'm only asking for a quote, not handin my keys over yet:) Im just shopping around, trying to find the best bang fer the buck..I need to be impressed also of their car knowledge before i choose anywhere..

Gears are something I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. GTP transmissions, either :D

haha!

well that makes me feel better..I kinda feel lame taking the car somewhere to get them done but I have to anyways to get SFC's and torques boxes welded..plus I would hate to fudge it, gears are a science supposedly