Greeting's fellow people!

warrior62

How's it goin CR?! My name is D.J., fellow gearhead and adrenaline junkie. I have lived in Columbus my whole life and am now attending OSU in hopes of obtaining an engineering degree. I enjoy quadding, mountain biking, and play'un the guitar...but nothing's better than wrenching or racing:D I have an 02 Mustang GT sporting a vortech blower (and many other goodies) that I have built and paid for all myself. No mechanic or sugar daddy included, my car is a display of my hard work. While it may not be the hottest set of wheels or fastest in a quarter, I love her just the same.

I'm looking forward to meeting everybody, I'll be wearin my firesuit;)

Edited by Buck531
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CR. + rep for building and financing your project yourself .... not many at your age can make that claim. Any other photos of the car? Plans for it down the road?

I hope you make it out to the track day and to some of the other events.

thanks Doc, it's appreciated! I do have other photos and she's really clean however the exterior is mostly stock..I'm sure everyone on here has seen a GT;) I do have a lot more in store down the road, I have all the part's needed for a great rear end setup piled in my bedroom, unfortunately I am kinda hesitant on doing a gear install on my own, and i also need a welded for the axle tubes and subframe connectors. I also plan on doing coil-overs all the way around, cc plates, bumpsteer kit, bushings, ball joints, torque and control arms.

I'm working on getting a friday night off for the street-fights!

hey whats up DJ. This is Jeff. i had the grey 03 GT. also from lewis center. i remember talkin to you in walmarts parking lot one evening. did you get your flat tire fixed =P

ps, attack of the Lewis Centrians.

Welcome to CR. + rep for building and financing your project yourself .... not many at your age can make that claim. Any other photos of the car? Plans for it down the road?

I hope you make it out to the track day and to some of the other events.

I have lol I bought build and pay for my whip lol and school and all that shitz lol

Hi everybody! I feel well welcomed. I will definately get some more pics of the car up! Just waxed it today..trying to find a place to get gears, diff, axles, sfc's installed (new seals and bearings included). And the sfc's and axle tubes (to axle housing) need welded. Can't wait for the finished result! I'm sure I could do some of this myself (as if I have the time to anymore..), but for the welding a shop/mechanic is necessary. Any suggestions for a person/place to do this are appreciated.

I am here on CR to get my fix of car conversation with some locals. I am always seeking or offering knowledge (some may say two cents!), and a good forum is the perfect place to do such.

hey whats up DJ. This is Jeff. i had the grey 03 GT. also from lewis center. i remember talkin to you in walmarts parking lot one evening. did you get your flat tire fixed =P

ps, attack of the Lewis Centrians.

hey Jeff!

Yes I remember you. How's it going? I notice that you had said you HAD a grey GT. When did you get rid of it? That thing sounded good. oh and yes I did get that fixed lol I got some Faulken Azenis's for a hell of a deal..a badass street tire.

LC- livin in paradise;)

I would love to start getting out to the meet's again and also hit the track! Have never been, regretfully. Used to go up to the meet's at Rave and polaris mall all the time, maybe some of you had seen me there.