Collector License Plates

SLOWLX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less if you make fun of my car all i asked was about licence plates and you saying how slow and shitty my car is and i was actually talking to you at canes about cars and shit Dam

if you want some stock 16" csvt wheels my buddy is selling some...

and i meant if you had read my profile you'd see that i drive an integra, clearly a ricemobile!

Oh sorry i thought i met you before Csvt are fine but id like to get the fsvt wheels though Thanks

I could care less if you make fun of my car all i asked was about licence plates and you saying how slow and shitty my car is and i was actually talking to you at canes about cars and shit Dam

I never stated your car was slow, but if you'd like me too, i will.

btw fsvt wheels would look super nice on a svt contour. so i agree with that decision

another buddy may be selling his fsvt wheels, they are the euro wheels, gunmetal/gray color with like 15 spokes i think...i can get you his info if interested...

I have to sell the ones that are on my car now before id get those but Thanks for the info Id be interested

When I got collector plates for my 2001 Camaro SS, I had to provide $5,000+ in receipts for modifications, pictures and some proof that it was a limited production vehicle, the color helped too since they made less than 2,000 SS's in SOM in 2001.

I pay 110/year for Personalized Collector plates. You will be required to prove that you have something else as your daily driver.

I have them because I do not want to put a front plate on my car. While you are still required to have a front plate with them, most police do not know this. I have used this once, and gotten away with it.

H

Guest tbutera2112
lol coming from the guy who drives a powerjoke. seriously suck my dick. I'm sorry that my s10 is cleaner and has less miles than anything you've owned. so please... go EAD.

my neighbor has a clean, low mileage kia...doesnt mean its not gay as shit.

Where on oplates.com do I look to see what fees would be for historical/collector plates?

This would be for Cleetus. $50 a year for personalized plates is starting to go against my better judgment. I won't get rid of them unless I can get some other plate for cheap.

I like the white OHIO historical plates...