Anyone have experience with Polaris Crossing Apts

Brrcats

Title

These look like somewhat decent apartments at a good rate, however after I checked up on them on apartment ratings it got a very poor rating due to them pretty much trying to dick you over on damages at the end of the lease.

They are on the corner of Sancus and Lazelle. Anyone ever lived there? Maybe give some input on whether its worth it?

All the input i can give is they look pretty decent and the area isnt bad.

I lived at Northwoods over by there, and besides all the stupid traffic all over, I liked it.

Bottom line, dont damage stuff, and take pics... youll be alright

All the input i can give is they look pretty decent and the area isnt bad.

I lived at Northwoods over by there, and besides all the stupid traffic all over, I liked it.

Bottom line, dont damage stuff, and take pics... youll be alright

yeah, its really close to my work, like less than 3 miles. So of all the places around there it was the nicest for the cost.

Who owns the apartments? If it is Ardent, walk away. I had to deal with "TC" and his crap when I moved out of my apartment at Fieldstone Trace (just down the road). No damage to the apartment, but they tried to get me for $1,700 in "damages." I had photo proof of the condition of the apartment when I moved out and there were no damages. Took them till just a few months ago to stop bothering me. Oh yeah that is when the statuette of limitations ran out and the apartment building I lived in caught on fire and the apartment I lived in burnt.

Who owns the apartments? If it is Ardent, walk away. I had to deal with "TC" and his crap when I moved out of my apartment at Fieldstone Trace (just down the road). No damage to the apartment, but they tried to get me for $1,700 in "damages." I had photo proof of the condition of the apartment when I moved out and there were no damages. Took them till just a few months ago to stop bothering me. Oh yeah that is when the statuette of limitations ran out and the apartment building I lived in caught on fire and the apartment I lived in burnt.

unfortunately yes, and its what I've been hearing from most of the ardent places.

I wonder if theres anything I can request pre-lease signing that would help reduce my liability for these "damage" costs.

unfortunately yes, and its what I've been hearing from most of the ardent places.

I wonder if theres anything I can request pre-lease signing that would help reduce my liability for these "damage" costs.

Yeah... There is... Don't sign a lease there. LOL. Seriously I had Ardent too and they will stick it to you when you finally move it. It was a long drawn out process and we got hit with bull shit fees when we moved as well. I do not know anyone who didn't get raped at move out by Ardent.

Yeah... There is... Don't sign a lease there. LOL. Seriously I had Ardent too and they will stick it to you when you finally move it. It was a long drawn out process and we got hit with bull shit fees when we moved as well. I do not know anyone who didn't get raped at move out by Ardent.

lol, yeah, but the other place I liked is about $160/mo more than this place. Fuck I hate moving, Its either pay $1000/ mo for a tiny ass place or $600 for a place I feel I'll probably get stabbed at.

and why is everyone fucking place ran by the shadiest most worthless mofo's that ever existed.

fuck it, I'm going to live in a box outside of my work