iPhone 4

Earl1647545488

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this phone kicks ass. Netflix for iPhone? Yes please. A4 processor? Yes please. 300 hours of standby? Yes please. Also, the 3 different antennas thing is genius. Brilliant. I am hardly an Apple fanboy, but this phone blows everything out of the water. Everything. iMovie for iPhone is awesome too. I am ecstatic, and will be placing my order immediately.

Android fappers in 3....2....1.

This term is spewed so easily and so fast.

As someone who knows what he is talking about, this is fact. The A4 is far more efficient than any iteration of the Qualcomm Snapdragon, the battery life alone is proof of that.

As someone who knows what he is talking about, this is fact. The A4 is far more efficient than any iteration of the Qualcomm Snapdragon, the battery life alone is proof of that.

Snapdragon is old yo. 1.5Ghz is the new hotness. Standby time also doesnt mean shit, how does it perform when being used is the question. I wouldnt mind having netflix though, without the 2GB cap of course.

Standby time also doesnt mean shit, how does it perform when being used is the question.

Lets compare which is better when you're not touching or doing anything with it....lol

I will say that video calling feature is better than the EVO. We need an app for that. Except it only works on wifi...which SUCKS!

Snapdragon is old yo. 1.5Ghz is the new hotness. Standby time also doesnt mean shit, how does it perform when being used is the question. I wouldnt mind having netflix though, without the 2GB cap of course.

They said what it gets being used in the presentation. The graph is on the live feed of the keynote on Engadget.

Phones dont impress me anymore. At this point they are not better phones they are better gimmicks. Claiming to have a phone that records better videos knowing you have a real camcorder in your closet just to win an argument is lame. Claiming to have better battery life knowing you have a charger at work, home, and in your car is gay. Claiming better resolution than a human eye can process... are you fucking serious?????? Netflix seems pretty cool at face value... but the selection of streamable videos is all shit you've seen before. They have apps where you can see newer tv shows on iphones and droids which makes Netflix just another gimmick.

At this point you are arguing for no reason. Its down to opinion with a few perks on both ends that will appeal to different types of people.

I have a better argument for you all that in the end will have an outcome of equal importance... Who would win in a fight between He-Man and the Incredible Hulk?

DADDY LIKE.

Hmm...don't think I am eligible for the early upgrade, but usually you can work some magic through customer service and get it. Its worth a shot, anyway.

I'm eligible :D

Hmm...don't think I am eligible for the early upgrade,

"If your contract expires at any time in 2010, you can upgrade to the iPhone 4. You can get it up to six months early."