iPhone 4

Earl1647545488

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone get the 32 one or just the 16? I don't even use all the room in my 8, but with all the video and new stuff I'm thinking the 32 might be a must. Is there anything major that is upgraded from the 16 to 32 other then HD?

I got the 32GB because I compress the movies I get from Netflix or TV shows I record off of the air onto my iPhone and it gets filled up pretty quick.

i have a 16gb now with my 3gs but with the iphone 4 i bought a 32 gb. I figured with the videos being 720p and pictures being larger its best to have extra room. plus its only $100 more.

Good thinking. When you guys get them on the 24th, I don't want to hear about it. :mad::D Who knows when White will be available. I'm guessing in July sometime.

Remember Monday you be able to install iOS4 on any current iPhone you have, I'm guessing there will be many app updates that day and over the few days afterward as apps have to be updated to work with multitasking.

That is if their site is prepared to handle the traffic. Same with the app updates.

I predict Monday and Tuesday the internet will collapse and the country will take a huge in workforce productivity :bangbang:

Well, I finally jumped on the upgrade bandwagon and ordered a 16G from Apple's site today.

I wish I had done it yesterday because it looks like I missed the first wave and won't be getting it until the first week of July. Oh well. I still have my lowly 3G. I saw no need to upgrade to a 3Gs but I'll bite this time.

i have a 16gb now with my 3gs but with the iphone 4 i bought a 32 gb. I figured with the videos being 720p and pictures being larger its best to have extra room. plus its only $100 more.

Exactly what I did. I have a 16GB 3GS that I always have to swap different music and movies on/off. 32GB will rock. I won't have to do that anymore.