Dude sent pics of his junk to the wrong chick!

OSUGT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see nothing wrong with what the father did. Really, that is wrong?

You can blame it on chemical imbalance or whatever. Rationalize it all you want both people were in the wrong.

on a side note that kid they detained in Chile and extradited to Peru, the Peruvian authorities should allow Natalie Halloway's (SP) father 15 minutes alone in a room with him. i can't imagine the hurt from the last 4-5 years of pain the kid has caused Natalie's father. Fuck that kid.

Hope the father gets jail time

Mother fucking psycho

The kid sent pics of his balls as a joke to multle people(so wassent singling out his daughter)

when you have a teenage daughter you'll understand.

You all are psychotic if you honestly think tying up some naked kid and using a stun gun on them is perfectly fine. Yeah a good threatening might be okay or ass whoopin', but seriously? I hope this retard goes to jail.

You all are psychotic if you honestly think tying up some naked kid and using a stun gun on them is perfectly fine. Yeah a good threatening might be okay or ass whoopin', but seriously? I hope this retard goes to jail.

kid???? hes 23. why did he have 17 year olds number in his phone? Ever watch anderson cooper catch all the fruit cakes?lol

and Your right smokin, if they ever have a little girl they wood understand.

how is the 23 year old not getting charged with anything?

I think being tied up by a pyscho w/a stun gun and multiple other guns is more than enough.

I see nothing wrong with what the father did. Really, that is wrong?

You sir, are an idiot.

on a side note that kid they detained in Chile and extradited to Peru, the Peruvian authorities should allow Natalie Halloway's (SP) father 15 minutes alone in a room with him. i can't imagine the hurt from the last 4-5 years of pain the kid has caused Natalie's father. Fuck that kid.

Agreed! wasn't there another missing girl that was last seen with him?

:lol: also if that dumb ass girl would of just enjoyed those nuts instead of running to daddy then her dad wouldnt befacing prison time . bet u she feels like shit...when in doubt enjoy dezzzzz nuts::disclaimer im an asshole an im joking but really shes fucked::