Dude sent pics of his junk to the wrong chick!

OSUGT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tying someone up and tazing them regardless of what they did is fucked up. Restraining someone and abusing them... Dad needs to do some time. Sorry. Remind me to never date anyones daughter off of CR if all the dads are into this shit.

Pretty fucked up thing to do, but if someone were actually harassing my daughter, and she came to me because she was uncomfortable, or scared, I'm not sure what I would do, I could go easily go overboard.

That said, my daughter is going to grow up like everyone else, and I assume she will have sex when most people do, when they are teenagers. To expect anything different is not only stupid, it's unfair. Education is key to avoiding the worst.

on a side note that kid they detained in Chile and extradited to Peru, the Peruvian authorities should allow Natalie Halloway's (SP) father 15 minutes alone in a room with him. i can't imagine the hurt from the last 4-5 years of pain the kid has caused Natalie's father. Fuck that kid.

honestly, i dont think anything the father could do to him would be worse than doing time in a peruvian prison. latin american prisons are no joke. nothing like prisons here. the only job the guards do there is to keep you in. other than that, you're on your own. sometimes you dont even get a cell you just have to sleep in the yard. he will not be having a good time there.

kid???? hes 23. why did he have 17 year olds number in his phone

because the 17 year old is loose.

Agreed! wasn't there another missing girl that was last seen with him?

Kinda, she was actually found in his hotel room 2 days later with a broken neck and dead. According to the news, he confessed to killing her after she got into his laptop and found evidence he was involved in the Natalie Holloway murder and they started fighting.

Just wait' date=' as soon as that whore turns 18 that guy is going to fuck the living daylights out of her to get back at her dad and there will be nothing he can do about it.[/quote']

Would be cool to stream video of the event to daddy in prison.

Kinda, she was actually found in his hotel room 2 days later with a broken neck and dead. According to the news, he confessed to killing her after she got into his laptop and found evidence he was involved in the Natalie Holloway murder and they started fighting.

Yep, and for the record, I would want to beat him untill I was exhausted, then let him heal for a year and beat him again after I trained for a year.

Yep, and for the record, I would want to beat him untill I was exhausted, then let him heal for a year and beat him again after I trained for a year.

or like the dad in the movie The last house on the left: after beating him, keep him alive long enough to microwave his head until it pops

right, pics of testies diserves death or some crazy movie style torture session.

No I am talking about the kid that killed Natalie Halloway, and now this chic in peru because she found evidence of him killing Natalie. Natalie's father has been through hell the last 5 years, he has never even got closure of her body being found. If I was him I would already be on the ground in Peru. Kid thinks because daddy is a lawyer, he can do what ever he wants. Who knows what other women he has killed.

No I am talking about the kid that killed Natalie Halloway, and now this chic in peru because she found evidence of him killing Natalie. Natalie's father has been through hell the last 5 years, he has never even got closure of her body being found. If I was him I would already be on the ground in Peru. Kid thinks because daddy is a lawyer, he can do what ever he wants. Who knows what other women he has killed.

oh, yeah; kill my daughter and "get away" with it and you're right. It would be a scene straight out of saw.

+1 that kid got what he deserved.... I can't say I wouldn't do the same if someone did that to my daughter.

When your serving jail time for the multiple felonies you just committed who protects your daughter from the next junk picture?

or like the dad in the movie The last house on the left: after beating him, keep him alive long enough to microwave his head until it pops

oh, yeah; kill my daughter and "get away" with it and you're right. It would be a scene straight out of saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfrohGzVNgM