Dude sent pics of his junk to the wrong chick!

OSUGT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you retard. It's excessive. Stop thinking that anything vigilante is acceptable.

I was being sarcastic, it's a pic of a dick and balls. She will have to see one in health class before she is 17 I think. :)

However the Haloway comments I made are for real.

I was being sarcastic, it's a pic of a dick and balls. She will have to see one in health class before she is 17 I think. :)

However the Haloway comments I made are for real.

The Halloway situation is completely different - and I can't disagree with you there.

He sent a picture of his penis to an underage girl. Yes, i am seriously asking that question.

This does not mean im condoning what the father did.

I can't speak definitively on California law, but I could imagine a few reasons why he hasn't been charged with anything. It might be that he hasn't broken a law. Again, I don't know California law, but there might not (yet) be a law speaking to what he did specifically (i.e., sent a naked picture one time to a minor). Or, maybe there is a law, but the prosecutor has decided that they aren't going to pursue charges. Can you imagine what kind of negative publicity the prosecutor would get with a headline that read something to the effect of: "Young man accidentally sends naked picture, gets brutalized and tortured by father, and then gets charged with a felony offense." Or, maybe the prosecutor just hasn't decided to levy any charges yet. The prosecutor may be simply waiting for some time to pass and the metaphorical dust to settle before pursuing charges.

Guest tbutera2112
^ or maybe theres no proof the picture was sent? phone record can show a pic being sent, but it doesnt save a digital copy of it or anything, so unless the girl saved the picture message, its kinda hard to prove what the picture was of

23yr old guy not kid, deserved an kick in the nuts and a good Redneck-like ass kicking. The dad in this case though does deserve what he gets though for not taking 2 minutes to think things through.

:lol: also if that dumb ass girl would of just enjoyed those nuts instead of running to daddy then her dad wouldnt befacing prison time . bet u she feels like shit...when in doubt enjoy dezzzzz nuts::disclaimer im an asshole an im joking but really shes fucked::

I laughed :D

Yes, you retard. It's excessive. Stop thinking that anything vigilante is acceptable.

I'm convinced everyone on here saying they would do the same thing about the nuts picture is just chest beating, and on an internet forum at that.

And on a less serious note...

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg

you just can't do that stuff today (what the father did). sure, what the kid did was wrong---but if you think ANY 17 year old girl hasn't seen male genitals up close and personal, you're in denial. doesn't make what the kid did right by any means, but you have to let the authorities do their job.