8+ years in the making

Guest tbutera2112

270S near 70 on the east side, it splits into two sections with a divider...one side heading to 70 and the other to keep going down 270

right where they merge back together right past 70, its the absolute worst...being in a rigid truck, if i ride the center lanes, it will literally jut my truck so hard that it violently tosses me into the next lane over, every time i hit it

a lot of the roads around here need cleaned up

I agree with you. I cant drive down federated without swurving like a drunk or driving in the center lane or all over the place it sucks ass, and same with the little road behind target/sams club. They have put enough fucking tar in the pot holes back there to repave that shit. Some roads are just fucking ridicolous.

Also, they started doing that shit (pothole fills) in my neighborhood and now i have to swurve around here too.

that road behind target is one of the worst i've been on...it's been terrible for years and it just keeps getting worse...

that road behind target is one of the worst i've been on...it's been terrible for years and it just keeps getting worse...

Cannot agree more. I drive ALL over that fucking road or go like 5mph. I literally drive that road like a autox course for dodging those shitty filling jobs they did. For people who dont know this road its basically a road paved with filled pot hole jobs. Literally 80% or more of the road has been patched and there all touching eachother so theres like giant mounds of shitty tar uneven concrete/tar. Worst road ive been on.