Fuck you all!!!! Im Debt free..

neonkiller

I'm sorry, but you're making a blanket statement that just isn't true. There is no magic way to pay off any and every house in 7 years, just not. A nice home here locally could sell for $250,000, but try and find that same home in San Francisco, or other large cities, and it may be triple that.

I do agree however that there is a TON of needless spending happening everywhere and unfortunately the money train has already started to run out for many folks, but has yet to come for others.

Not many will pay cash for a house. Equity and cash yes. Now 7 years may be a bit quick, but the wife and I are on track to pay ours in 15 years and even 10 was do-able, but we own other properties that we also pay extra towards. Not impossible, it's just a matter of investing in ones self first. We have chose to be car payment free, which was pretty easy and now in less than 5yrs we'll mortgage free and both kids will be in Dublin schools.

Now I can easily say Z06 Title in Hand without issue coming soon :cool:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just find something that works for you, and stick with it. i'm a ways away from being debt free----big mortgage, two big car payments, large education debt, large monthly disability/life/auto/home insurance policies, and tons of other things. we have 3-4 credit cards, but they get paid off monthly, and get tons of perks from them. whatever you do, you want to start saving/investing at an early age. 401k, roth IRA's, and 529 plans for kids---we've got them all maxxed out.

just find something that works for you, and stick with it. i'm a ways away from being debt free----big mortgage, two big car payments, large education debt, large monthly disability/life/auto/home insurance policies, and tons of other things. we have 3-4 credit cards, but they get paid off monthly, and get tons of perks from them. whatever you do, you want to start saving/investing at an early age. 401k, roth IRA's, and 529 plans for kids---we've got them all maxxed out.

i'm looking into roth ira's already.