Big Cry Baby Here - RIP my good friend

TTQ B4U

Man... Why in the hell did I read all that? Fuck, my morning's been greatly saddened. I'm very sorry to hear that, man. I'm so very attached to each and every animal I've owned and it's one of the hardest things I've had to deal with. My old man, Titan, is 11, now. Getting pretty damn old for an AmStaff. I find myself worrying about 'the end' more and more and the grief, though unwarranted, is almost already too much to bear. I feel for you and your family and wish you the best of luck while dealing with this heartbreaking loss.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and sharing in our moment and reflection back on a member of our family. He really was a huge part of our lives. Not one single being has been in such close proximity to me daily as my dog. He's sit on my lap and sleep in our bed and he'd even read the paper in the bathroom with me at times :o

Our pup Xena is sure to get extra attention and I must admit, she really deserves it too.

Here's one of the last photos I took of Ares.

He was outside enjoying the sunshine and kids as everyone celebrated my son's 7th birthday. He always like laying on a blanket or towel when outside. Not sure why, but in this case, an old car towel was his bedding of choice :o

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/125426825/original.jpg