next race june 11th

990mike

Better bring the bike on the 18th. I got somethin fo ya.

better bring your bank account to if your bringing your civic i have a 4 door for that.

if its the same car i wiped up in my stock motor boosted hatch (you were fully built in a gutted race car) your in some trouble again.

how you just going to call me out like that and not even say what you have lol I got something for you to, better put a grand on it or its not coming out.

better bring your bank account to if your bringing your civic i have a 4 door for that.

if its the same car i wiped up in my stock motor boosted hatch (you were fully built in a gutted race car) your in some trouble again.

how you just going to call me out like that and not even say what you have lol I got something for you to, better put a grand on it or its not coming out.

Steve get on your facebook and read the message I sent you!

Whose car are you talking about?