I'm Really sorry.

a7x1990

I'm really fucking sorry for shitting in your forums. i just thought posting useless threads was the norm here at CR please excuse me of my ignorance of how things work here. Will you accept my apology?

PS Feel free to shit in this thread all you want, thats why I made it just like every other post i made..

I'm really fucking sorry for shitting in your forums. i just thought posting useless threads was the norm here at CR please excuse me of my ignorance of how things work here. Will you accept my apology?

You make me LOL in a good way. CR is not serious business as some try to make it out to be. Take it for what it is, a local car site where some people know there stuff and others are here just to fuck shit up.

PS Feel free to shit in this thread all you want, thats why I made it just like every other post i made..

/applause

Somebody is on their period... I'm not saying who.

IT'S CLIFF!