WTB: ZO6 Wheels

JuicedH22

Looking for a set of c5z wheels. OEM, not the heavy repro stuff. Cash in hand.

Otherwise, if you have a lightweight set of c5z offset/pcd wheels, with at least a 10.5 rear width, I also have interest.

^^ Yea, i would prefer the 02-04's... but I am not going to sweat a half a pound... it is still much better than the additional 5lbs from a repro... (especially my heavy ass chrome repros)

We have a set of takeoffs sitting in boxes in the shop here in our Lewis Center store. I believe they are 01's and are in good shape. If you call in and ask for Kyle, he can give you the details. (740)549-2828

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii353/brady/For%20Sale/01%20Z06%20Wheels/DSC01199.jpg

^^ I will call first thing monday morning :)

AJ, I have been checking CF every day, for almost a month. Either way over priced, or wont take the tires off. I also prefer local pick up.

lol, I know Danny. Actually, I like to say my car is partially a National Champion, because my front bumper came off his road race z06, before he switched to the new one. He has no c5z wheels for sale, and his contacts only have a set of fronts, no rears. All he had was a set of 18x11 CCW classics, which someone else beat me to the punch on buying.