Goldeneye

Alex L.

this

looks too anime. nothing will surpass the original for n64

and this

this

i still play that game

i still regularly bust out my n64 for some goldeneye, waverace, and mario kart shenanigans. i never really got into any of the games past the ps2/n64 systems. got way to busy/complicated and i never wanted to try to learn a new system. i love the fuck out of n64 though

but try hooking up a n64 to a 60" TV. what a great picture. :lol:

i still regularly bust out my n64 for some goldeneye, waverace, and mario kart shenanigans. i never really got into any of the games past the ps2/n64 systems. got way to busy/complicated and i never wanted to try to learn a new system. i love the fuck out of n64 though

the newer games are way too complicated---i want to put the cartridge in and play immediately--not have to watch some huge introduction, and spend months and months playing a game--i just don't have the time

You can download Perfect Dark for 360 (N64 port with better graphics), it's even better multiplayer than GoldenEye IMO

Perfect Dark was actually made by the same creators as Goldeneye. I've always been surprised that it didn't take off like Goldeneye did. Multiplayer in PD was about as good as you were gonna get for that era.

this

and this

n64 was the last CONSOLE i enjoyed playing. i cant handle 2 joysticks at once. gimme & mouse and keyboard and its game over for you :)

Perfect Dark was actually made by the same creators as Goldeneye. I've always been surprised that it didn't take off like Goldeneye did. Multiplayer in PD was about as good as you were gonna get for that era.

Yeah thats why I brought it up, because as far as gameplay and controls it was like playing the same game. Yeah, I too am surprised it didn't take off like GoldenEye, but it was still a pretty big hit. My friends and I played the shit out of that game back in the day. Still play it occasionally

I loved Goldeneye, but I would much rather boot up the original for its goodness than this out of date remake. As said looks like (graphics and gameplay) quality of something inbetween N64-gamecube era.

I loved Goldeneye, but I would much rather boot up the original for its goodness than this out of date remake. As said looks like (graphics and gameplay) quality of something inbetween N64-gamecube era.

A wii has nearly the same internal hardware as a gamecube.