New from Cleveland/Cleveland

trbo_blu

Hello. I'm migrating over from BuckeyeGoats. I am originally from Cambridge, but am working in Cleveland.

I drive a 2005 Pontiac GTO with the APS TT kit.

The main reason I am registering is to find out more information about the drag day event coming up this Friday, June 18. I attended a previous one at National Trails and plan on coming to this one. I haven't signed up yet but I am planning on it as well as my dad and a few of his buddies who are into the Turbo Buicks.

In the past, I've relied on the other forum to keep me updated but someone said there was talk about canceling if no one signed up so I just wanted to check into it some more.

• Upvote 4

Josh he's wanting to support cr track day.

He could post hi I'm here for the track day an ide let him in.

Any pics of ur goat.. oh an I wanna see these turbo buicks.. they make my pants tight.

Tyler's good. His father races also. I'd take one person who actually goes to the track over 10 who only talk about doing it ... maybe someday.

Tyler, heath is also going to the rental so we'll both be coming down past Cambridge Friday morning. It's not being canceled, they only needed 1 more car tonight.

Thanks for backing me up Russ. I've already been to a Columbus Racing Drag Day and had a good time. I'll pay a little extra for a track rental any time before going to a weekly test and tune. The atmosphere and the amount of track time you get is 10x better.

I don't know what the plan is as far as meeting up and going. My dad has to work Thursday night so I'm not sure what time we will roll out from Cambridge. Thanks for the offer to meet up, but don't worry about waiting on us because I'm guessing we probably won't make it until around lunch time.

I don't have any pictures of the Buicks...but all I will say is they move pretty good for being a tiny little V6.

However, here is a picture from the last track rental at Trails...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v316/6/97/53801849/n53801849_30531729_4636.jpg