pwc no start, no crank nothing

SRTurbo04

alright my luck has finally run out. ive been having such good luck with my Yamaha xl1200 that the luck had to come to an end. it's been running great all season long had it out the weekend of the 5th and ran flawless.

well took it out to the lake last week end and it wouldn’t start at first it would crank very very slowly for like 3 seconds then all I get is a click when I hit the start button. so I figured it was a dead or crappy battery. I tried using my jump box on it nothing. so I went out an bought a brand new battery an the same thing.

anyone have any idea on where I should start. everything looks connected ughhh suckyyy!

Thought I had the exact same issue twice. First time it was a bad fuse in the ignition box, second time the connection to my battery had rusted/corroded and needed a quick sanding. Just some freebies to check before investing in a solenoid.

Thought I had the exact same issue twice. First time it was a bad fuse in the ignition box, second time the connection to my battery had rusted/corroded and needed a quick sanding. Just some freebies to check before investing in a solenoid.

Tryed cleaning the cables an then a brand new battery no good .

Will go threw all the fuses but I keep reading online the same exact issue many people have had an this is the fix. Its like 30 bucks so ill try it. An hope it'll be here by the weekend so I can try my new wakeboard out.

Tryed cleaning the cables an then a brand new battery no good .

Will go threw all the fuses but I keep reading online the same exact issue many people have had an this is the fix. Its like 30 bucks so ill try it. An hope it'll be here by the weekend so I can try my new wakeboard out.

Wakeboarding's awesome, but different without a fat wake. Good practice for ground tricks though.

I spent my afternoon wakeskating... just don't run over the rope. Untangling the driveshaft leads to removing the intake grate which leads to shearing the head of a bolt which leads to retapping all the bolts and then to the step that I'm on - searching for new A4 stainless bolts. F my night.

Wakeboarding's awesome, but different without a fat wake. Good practice for ground tricks though.

I spent my afternoon wakeskating... just don't run over the rope. Untangling the driveshaft leads to removing the intake grate which leads to shearing the head of a bolt which leads to retapping all the bolts and then to the step that I'm on - searching for new A4 stainless bolts. F my night.

Oh I know about not running over the rope been tubing an skiing off my jet ski since last year

For a jetski my big ass ski throws a big ass wake so shouldn't be bad for wakeboarding. Shoot it puts out a bigger wake then my boat does :bangbang: