Missing and no brake lights and other stuff

NTHER91

Ok this is an 86 bronco II with 2.9L 5spd

very bad miss it's ignition related last time the dizzy was loose this time it's not also last tme it was low on oil (valve cover leaks) I put oil in it and made sure this was not the issue

this all started two days ago now when I press the brakes when I first get in the car I press on the brake pedal.. And it makes a buzzing sound not from then booster it's like I left the lights on or the key in the ignition and the door is open

also the turn signals don't work

I've checks some or most of the wires under the car and they are fine

I've checked the fuse and ok I pull the brake fuse and it stops so????

Any ideas I am gonna take it to my mech Friday just asking Dave and aj an vinny or anyone if they got a clue

Sounds like a short somewhere. Maybe instead of powering your brake lights the current is traveling back into the harness somewhere, like the door buzzer. My old Jeep had a poorly bypassed cruise control with hacked up wires and my door buzzer would lightly buzz when I turned the wipers on. All of the wiring ran in the same area and one of the wires was shorting and backfeeding power to the buzzer.

Maybe rats ate your wiring yo!