trailer queen.....

SRTurbo04

Guest tbutera2112

youre the only i know that would seriously show up to the track, and immediately get on CR to start posting instead of enjoying the nice weather and chillen with other people getting teched

plus, its better to trailer a car to the track, then if it breaks you already have a trailer to get it home

youre the only i know that would seriously show up to the track, and immediately get on CR to start posting instead of enjoying the nice weather and chillen with other people getting teched

plus, its better to trailer a car to the track, then if it breaks you already have a trailer to get it home

If you were there you would know that when I posted this there was all of 4 cars in the staging lanes... :gtfo:

Paul would trailer his car, but he can't afford a trailer :p

Umm not sure where your getting that info. I've got enough money to buy one :finger: my car wouldn't need a trailer. I actually drive the thing

lol Paul sucks

Bunch of haters today

when was the last time you did that 1997 :p

When you've been down the track 1/3 as many times as me, you can talk. :p

Now, I know since you're obsessed with my S10, you assumed I was talking about it, but I have been through 12+ cars just in the time the S10 has been out of commission. Plenty of those have been to the track. Hell, some of them have been 15 seconds cars.

I just don't advertise everytime I attend a Wednesday night or weekend race.

Trailer queen > tow truck bill. :)

When you've been down the track 1/3 as many times as me, you can talk. :p

Now, I know since you're obsessed with my S10, you assumed I was talking about it, but I have been through 12+ cars just in the time the S10 has been out of commission. Plenty of those have been to the track. Hell, some of them have been 15 seconds cars.

I just don't advertise everytime I attend a Wednesday night or weekend race.

Trailer queen > tow truck bill. :)

1/3 as many? In the course of 3 years I've taken the srt down the track over a 1000 times.

That's not a typo.... a thousand times I've got slips to prove it :lol: an the bikes made a few hundred.

Am I able to talk now :p

If you were there you would know that when I posted this there was all of 4 cars in the staging lanes... :gtfo:

Umm not sure where your getting that info. I've got enough money to buy one :finger: my car wouldn't need a trailer. I actually drive the thing

Bunch of haters today

Get it right, there was 5. lol

NVM, it was 4. Tru Dat's Talon doesn't count. :bangbang:

x2 when ur running all out its better to trailer to the track never know whats going to happen .

Racers have trailers. Shit breaks. Dont want to be empty handed. Join the club.

x2

Not singling anyone out but have you noticed how the people that say stuff like this either don't have a car or their car is SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Paul :).

so true !

Not singling anyone out but have you noticed how the people that say stuff like this either don't have a car or their car is SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Paul :).

Hahaha I am slow I'm ok with it... but I've seen plenty of 10 second cars. Not need trailered...

Sounds like someone is jealous.

Please.. why would I need to trailer my car if u build it right...

And

Ur sig says u run 12s... an u trailer ur car? Hahahah gay

Guest tbutera2112
Hahaha I am slow I'm ok with it... but I've seen plenty of 10 second cars. Not need trailered...

Please.. why would I need to trailer my car if u build it right...

And

Ur sig says u run 12s... an u trailer ur car? Hahahah gay

whats your point? my car blew the rear end and was nowhere near a 10 second car, it needed towed home. any time youre racing, its not a bad idea to have a trailer, because something can always happen, regardless of how fast or slow the car is.

and even the most well built cars on the planet can still break...its not all about "building right", parts do fail eventually and sometimes unexpectedly....even professional teams that have hundreds of thousands of dollars in their cars, still have shit break sometimes....its all a part of the sport