July 4th Porsche Club Autocross #2

Crossle

Alrighty guys/gals, next PCA event will be coming up just posting it up. Last event had an awesome turnout, 37 driver's which was their largest in years.

Event Info-

Walk In Registration Only

$30 for non-Porsche Club entries

All non-Porsche's will run in "X" class

Registration is 8:30 - 10:00 AM

Driver's Meeting is 10:00 - 10:30 AM

First Car off is usually as soon as we can grid after the meeting

Lot's of seat time guys, their last event we had 6 runs on a 80-105 second course, meaning if it was shorter like SCCA that is about 12 runs.

Idk if I will be out or not, lot's of family stuff going on for me, but I am posting this early so you have some time to think about it!

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking on the PCA website and did not see any mention of this autocross on their calender of events??? Can anyone confirm this is correct information? Edited by 35RFTW

I was looking on the PCA website and did not see any mention of this autocross on their calender of events??? Can anyone confirm this is correct information?

They rarely update their website. Once you attend a PCA event, you can get onto their email roster to get all their event details.

When: July 4th, 2010

- Registration/Tech: 8:30-10:00

- Driver's Meeting: 10:00

- First car off: 10:30am

Where: Columbus Motor Speedway

1841 Williams Road

Columbus, OH 43207

Who: Autocross/Porsche Enthusiasts

Cost: $25 for PCA Members, $30 for the rest of us

I just got the results from the event, thanks to everyone that showed up. PCA needs to keep getting more people involved so they can keep putting these on. They barely break even at some of their events, so the more the merrier.

Next one will be Sunday August 15th at the OSU Ackerman parking lot where SCCA usually runs their events. Same times, I'll start a new thread once we get a little closer to the event.

I didn't get the results email, would someone mind looking up #7 X?

They didn't list car numbers, but this is the only Matt and WRX I found in the list, so I'm assuming its you?

X Class

10 Position

Matt Douds

Subaru WRX

56.957 1st

DNF

57.496 8th run