Best TV show ever?

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing up in the 80's, no doubt Miami Vice was a cool show. But ever.....hands down Seinfeld. There's no other series of shows or sitcoms that I will watch over and over as much as Seinfeld.

This!

Seinfeld is the best writen comedy of all time and I doubt we see its equal in our lifetime. I can watch Seinfeld everyday all day. It never gets old.

Whenever I hear that song that Greenday did that they played during the last episode a tear comes to my eye...

Married with children

This. I have seen every damn episode more than once. It's one of the only old/older shows that I look forward to still watching.

There are too many others I currently like to watch so I'll try to stick to old and cancelled shows. I will say I really got into Farscape on the SciFi channel when it was on. Used to love Mamma's Family(?) and All in the Family with good ol Archie Bunker and Sanford and Son. First Wave was interesting, too. Never could get into Seinfeld. Used to love Get A Life, too. Anyone remember that one? Good luck finding episodes of it.

Ohh, bonus points. And good luck finding episodes to this, too. Anyone remember The Dana Carvey Show? Much to ahead of its time. Funny as shit, but lost all it's big sponsors (Pepsi, etc) within a few episodes. The firs ttime my roomate and I watched it we were like, this shit is too fuckin funny for regular tv. I wonder how long it'll last.. Not long was the answer. But it was glorious while it lasted. At this point, though, it would probably seem like normal fair.

Seinfeld is a no brainer.

I loved watching the Dukes of Hazzard

In Living Color used to be great as well:)

Oh yeah, and I know I'm dating myself here, but as far as dramas were concerned, did anyone watch Tour of Duty?

^^wheelhouse! I got one for you..how about Trapper John MD??? or Remington Steele? The vaults in my brain are getting unlocked...How about TJ Hooker??

for all the fall guy fans!

Oh yeah, remember The Greatest American Hero?

LOL, this is fun! :)

^^wheelhouse! I got one for you..how about Trapper John MD??? or Remington Steele? The vaults in my brain are getting unlocked...How about TJ Hooker??

for all the fall guy fans!

Oh yeah, remember The Greatest American Hero?

LOL, this is fun! :)

late 80's early 90's prime time TV for the win :) you remember Chips with the two motorcycle cops?

What the hell. I don't watch much T.V. but I'd go with (in no real order)...

Doug

McGyver

Seinfeld

The Simpson's

Burn Notice (current favorite)

doug...as in the cartoon on nickelodeon?? loved that show, too...

what about rocko's modern life

or ren and stimpy

or pete and pete