its here......

BIGGU

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to death-grip the shit out of it as soon as I get it.

You'll probably be fine. I tried to get the signal to drop by holding it the same way people were having problems with it and the signal didn't drop. I didn't have the screen issue some people had either. I did have a little bit of an issue getting activated on launch day but that was about it.

My wife's has the yellow tint on part of her screen, and I can make the bars drop by 3 but I have to try to do it. I then tried the same thing on my 3GS and I could do it on that phone too. Just didn't notice. The wife doesn't complain about those. The only issue I have seen but haven't heard too much about is the proximity sensor. It isn't turning the screen off when you hold it up to your ear and your face pushes buttons on the phone when you talk. I have never had that happen on any other iPhone.

Guest tbutera2112
ben (casper) showed me his iphone4 and where you hold it to make the bars drop...he said its a software issue and that it shows the reception dropping on the screen but you dont actually lose reception...then he got all techy and explained it to me and i got confused...he said with the next software update, the problem will be resolved

You'll probably be fine. I tried to get the signal to drop by holding it the same way people were having problems with it and the signal didn't drop. I didn't have the screen issue some people had either. I did have a little bit of an issue getting activated on launch day but that was about it.

Adolescent hands youre dealing with.

• 2 weeks later...