Went from $20/hr to $7.51/hr Need Work! Prefer Automotive related.

Rhett

I am in serious need of work. I was holding a job at Rickenbacker making $20 an hour working 40hrs a week. Well due to funding and all the other stupid politics me and my crew got cut to 32hrs a week at $7.51... And with driving there and back its not worth it. I am still employed but will be done the day I find another job and they know this.

I would prefer something Automotive related. But anything is better.

I have worked Used and New car sales for Ricart automotive. While there I was always in top 5 of sales and units sold. This was out of about 50 other salesmen in the Used car department alone. I also worked in the parts department. There I stocked and drove parts all over Ohio to Dealerships, Collision Centers and Mechanic Shops.

I have other Sales and management experience at Lifestyle Family Fitness. At the two locations I worked out of I was top in sales for 6 out of the 6 months I worked there. I was moved to management in my second month. I then was put in charge of marketing for the New Albany location. Sales went from 30% of plan to 80% in the first month. I left due to a military activation. Or I would still be with the company.

I have no certifications in the auto field but am pretty good with a wrench and know my way around a car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to call or text me with any info

Lifestyle Family Fitness is required to give u your job back if u left for active duty

No because the day before my last day. The asked me to leave for "Stealing Company Property" It was a web link I sent to my personal email to check on appointments from home. I would work on my days off to just get a sale off the clock. But I got tired of driving into work to have the people not show up. So I would call them before going into work to confirm they would be there. I sent the email after being there for 2 months... but if this is a concern to any one I can give you my supervisors number and he will vouch for me. It was the district manager who did this. He is no longer the district manager, he was moved back to sales.

You could apply at Wasserstrom on lockbourne rd their always hiring and start at 10/HR (its not much but its full time, easy work and better than 7.50) or ometek in gahanna (I don't believe we are hiring but you could give it a shot)

Thanks for all the help so Far, I have a stack of applications here to fill out. Put one in for Dave Gill and Carmax, Advanced Auto and Chase... will be putting in for a few more tonight. Safelite is out of the question. I burned that bridge right after high school. I quit with no notice because of my job at Ricart. Keep any more info coming. Will take what I can get but would like to be back around $12 soon.

• 3 weeks later...
We are always needing good people here at my work(Mattress Firm). The work is very easy since it is in Sales, but the hours suck since it is 10-8 M-S 12-6 Sunday with two days off during the week. Starting pay is at 30,000 or $14 something an hour if you do the math. Plus you can only make more if you are good at sales like you said. Dress up stuff and tie everyday too. Let me know http://www.mattressfirm.com/careers to take the little test before doing things.

• 2 weeks later...